“International Decision-making Youth project” T.C. Ministry of youth and sports and Youth Projects support program/GPDP 2018/II awarded grants under the program.
The project will be carried out between the dates of 1 November 2019 and 1 January 2019.
The goal of the Project;
Even if a youth NGO is very strong on a national basis, it cannot have any impact on the structures that take decisions, form policies and disseminate them worldwide. In this context, there is a need for pioneering studies that will pave the way for NGOs to recognize, accredit and influence international mechanisms and become the power to determine the agenda of international mechanisms at the end of all these processes.
İKADDER with this Project;
In order for young people and organizations working in the field of youth to carry out effective works in the international field;
- Recognizing the structures and working methods of international decision-making mechanisms covering the youth field, providing the basis for link development and implementation,
- Youth Policy Documents, international conventions, etc. It aims to create a database in which the materials can be accessed collectively.
Objectives of the Project:
- To support their personal and social development to enable young people to achieve their potential,
- Developing the capacity of young people to work together and harmoniously around a common goal,
- Contributing to the development of self-confidence by supporting the creation of structures where young people can express themselves
Informing the young people about the opportunities and services offered to them and having the necessary participation and leadership capacity will contribute to the topics.